♘ Anika Dane is a freelance blogger, lecturer, and podcaster with a special interest in fairy tales and space opera. She writes and presents on a variety of topics including fashion, feminism, family, genre media, pop culture, modern mythology, and mental health. Anika’s educational background is in the arts, sociology, and feminist studies, and she has held positions in marketing, administration, design, higher education and children’s theater. She recently completed her MALS with a concentration in Social Sciences. Anika currently works at Wesleyan University and is raising two daughters in Connecticut.
Events added as they are confirmed.
- Rhode Island Comic Con 2019
- Teen Girls in Space
- New York Comic Con 2019
- CumberCon 2019
- Harry Potter Weekend at King Richard’s Faire
- LadiesCon 2019
- Disneybounding…and Beyond!
- Fandom Online
- Respect: Women’s Podcast Festival
- ConnectiCon 2019
- Awesome Con 2019
- Not Your Manic Pixie Dream Girl
- Anime Boston 2019
- PAX East 2019
- Star Trek: Discovery Season 2 Red Carpet Premiere