A writer of words. A dancer of dreams. A pop culture blogger, podcaster and lecturer with a special interest in fairy tales and space opera. A feminist and a fashionista. A teacher and a student. A Social Justice Klingon Warrior Princess who fell in love with the Skywalker family when I was seven years old. Mother of girls. Secretly a dragon.
Anika Dane is a self-proclaimed manic pixie dream girl and doesn’t see anything wrong with it.
What can I do for you?
Current and Upcoming Events
I’m available for your virtual event! Contact email@example.com
- Women’s History Month 2021 (#HerstoryBound2021)
- PadMay 2021
- September 9-12, 2021, Connecticon
- Costober 2021
- October 7-10, 2021, NYCC: “The Women Who Built Fandom”
- October 18-24, 2021 Inaugural Katoberfest
- April 2022 Star Trek Mission Chicago
- May 2022 Anime Boston
A Star Trek podcast where we discuss fashion, feminism, subtext and subspace.
I use popular music as a frame to babble about everything Star Wars. Anakin