- Character Fashion Project (Single Appearance): I will complete an analysis of one character’s one specific costume.
- Character Fashion Project (All Appearances): I will complete an analysis of a specific character’s costuming, including all appearances in the selected fandom. Pricing based on number of distinct costumes.
- Episode Fashion Analysis: I will complete an analysis of a specific episode of a television series, including all characters and costumes. Contact me to discuss pricing based on number of distinct costumes.
- Film Fashion Analysis: I will complete an analysis of a specific film, including all characters and costumes. Contact me to discuss pricing based on number of distinct costumes.
Pricing starts at $5.00 for a single costume. Here are a few examples:
- Padmé’s Picnic Gown inAttack of the Clones
- Nyota’s Monster Maroon in the TOS Films
- Jadzia in “Past Tense”
It goes up based on how many distinct looks there are to analyze: $25 for up to 10, $50 for up to 25, and $100 for up to 50. If you are not certain where a character’s appearances would fit, please ask and I will do a quick analysis. For reference, Kes and Nyota fall in the middle tier while Deanna and Jadzia fall in the top tier. I am open to characters with more than 50 distinct looks (both Jean-Luc and Padmé are close if not already over), please contact me to discuss!
Note that while fashion is always subjective, all commissioned fashion projects will be presented with analysis of fabrics, colors, lines, references, trends, fashion history, etc. and not include the discussion of personal preferences my earliest projects include (unless you request it!).
All commissioned Fashion Projects will be posted online, if $100 seems steep, find a friend or group to share the cost!
The Amanda Grayson Fashion Project concludes with an Amanda Addendum including analysis of hairstyles, acting choices, and references.
The Amanda Grayson Fashion Project continues into the modern era with an analysis of Amanda’s costuming in the first two seasons of Star Trek:Discovery.
The Amanda Grayson Fashion Project continues with the film era, featuring The Voyage Home, The Final Frontier, and Star Trek (2009).
The Amanda Grayson Fashion Project begins with the original series era, featuring “Journey to Babel” and the animated “Yesteryear”.
Harcourt Fenton Mudd appears in a total of six episodes across four separate Star Trek series and wears about a dozen different looks.